This month on the blog has been focused on Happiness Happens month. As the month draws to an end I want to share 15 happiness resources with you. All 15 resources will inspire you to make happiness a theme of your life.
“One of the most thoughtful and engaging works on happiness to have emerged from the recent explosion of interest in the subject.”
- The Happiness Project – Gretchin Rubin
..one of the “Five Books That Will Actually Change Your Outlook On Life” – Forbes
- The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are – Brene Brown
- 10% Happier Revised Edition: How I Tamed the Voice in My Head, Reduced Stress Without Losing My Edge, and Found Self-Help That Actually Works–A True Story – Dan Harris
- 52 Lists for Happiness: Weekly Journaling Inspiration for Positivity, Balance, and Joy – Moorea Seal
- The Atlas of Happiness: the global secrets of how to be happy – Helen Russell
- Living Danishly: inspiring ideas from the world’s happiest country.
- The surprising science of happiness by Dan Gilbert.
- The power of vulnerability by Brene Brown.
- How Pancakes Can Make You Happier and Change The World by Nataly Kogan.