My middle son turns five this month so birthday celebrations are on my mind. When to celebrate with family. What to do about a birthday cake. What gift to choose for a five year old that really doesn’t need a thing. What traktatie to take to school. If and where to have a kids’ party for him.
I just need to breathe and remember it always comes good. The birthday memories when we look back are something we cherish. A child’s birthday provides moments that need to be captured: the excitement, the looks of joy, the feeling of being extra special for a day.
Those moments deserve to go in a time capsule. They deserve to be treasured in a Gadanke It’s My Birthday journal. And for one lucky reader there’s an It’s My Birthday Journal with your child’s name on it – I have one to giveaway!
As with every Gadanke journal there are so many great things about this children’s birthday journal.
- You can record birthday traditions and details, collect together photographs, birthday invitations and cards.
- You can record moments with the help of questions and lists.
- You can add every year to the birthday journal as it comes with a PDF file with 12 pages chock full of 73 writing prompts.
- It comes with a series of private video courses (30 mins) with inspiration and tutorials for you and your child.
- There’s an embellishment kit with the journal so your child can decorate pages to their heart’s content.
- You can write a yearly letter to your child, a powerful tool and a beautiful keepsake for your child.
- It’s available in three different designs.
- If your child is too young to write in the journal then you can already start the annual tradition for them.
Just think what a wonderful keepsake this journal would end up being – something for your children to show their own children way way in the future!
So how can you win one? Easy, leave a comment below sharing your number one tip for organising a birthday celebration for your child and then use the *Rafflecopter link directly hereunder* to enter the giveaway. The winner will be announced on Tuesday 21 April. The giveaway is open to entrants worldwide!
Right, I’m off to order three of these for my sons (I’m pretty sure it’s not ethical to enter your own giveaway is it?) Good luck!